- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Sultana Bran
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1kg potatoes, boiled or roasted
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C.
2. Heat olive oil in a wok or large fry pan.
3. Add the garlic and cook 1–2 minutes until golden.
4. Add the pine nuts to the pan and allow to cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Add the Kellogg's® Sultana Bran and spinach and combine well.
6. When spinach is wilted add the parmesan and combine well.
7. Place cooked potatoes into a 20cm x 30cm roasting pan and cover with cooked mixture.
8. Place in the oven for 18-20 minutes until mixture is slightly brown and potatoes are hot.
9. Serve immediately as a side dish or on its own for lunch.