Chewy Peanut Butter and Raisin Bars
- 1/2 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, optional
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original
- 2/3 cup golden raisins, or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts or chopped pecans
1. In large saucepan, combine honey, peanut butter and butter. Stir over medium heat, stirring, until mixture is well blended.
2. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and cinnamon. Stir in cereal, raisins and peanuts. For a different take, try dried cranberries instead of raisins
3. Firmly press mixture into 23 cm (9-inch) square baking pan coated with non-stick cooking spray. Let cool, cut into bars. Store covered, in refrigerator.