Chocolate Crackle Nests
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1 cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250g copha®*, chopped
- 3 Tbsp cocoa
1. Prepare Chocolate Crackles mixture and spoon mixture into patty tins lined with paper patty cases.
2. Shape each one into a nest by making an indent in the centre.
3. Refrigerate until firm.
4. Just before serving fill each nest with small jelly beans or chocolate buttons.
copha®* - Registered trade mark Unifoods Australia
*Kremelta in New Zealand