The original Chocolate Crackles® recipe and everyone’s favourite childhood treat! Chocolate Crackles® are simple and easy to make and a hit at kids' birthday parties.
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250g copha®*, chopped
- 3 Tbsp cocoa
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Coco Pops® White Choc Flavour
1. In a large bowl, mix the Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®, icing sugar, cocoa & coconut.
2. Slowly melt the copha® in a saucepan over a low heat. Allow to cool slightly. Add to Rice Bubbles mixture, stirring until well combined.
3. Spoon mixture into paper patty cases and refrigerate until firm.
copha®* - Registered trade mark Peerless Foods. *Kremalta in New Zealand.
Why not try our new White Chocolate Crackles recipe made with Coco Pops White Choc Flavour cereal.