- 375g white marshmallows
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Froot Loops®
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of 100s and 1000s
1. Place the white marshmallows into a bowl and heat in the microwave until just melted.
2. Quickly combine the Kellogg's® Froot Loops® and the melted marshmallows, and stir through the mini marshmallows and 1/2 of the 100's and 1000's.
3. Using a lightly oiled spoon, spoon the mixture into little clusters and place onto a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper which has been lightly oiled.
4. Use remaining 100's and 1000's to sprinkle over the clusters and refrigerate until firm.
5. Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Tip: Place Kellogg's® Froot Loops® & marshmallow mixture into paper patty tins.