Double Chocolate Crackles®
A modern twist on the original Chocolate Crackles recipe, these Double Chocolate Crackles (without copha) are a decadent mix of pure dark chocolate with crunchy Coco Pops® cereal.
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Coco Pops®
- 250g dark chocolate
1. Place the chopped dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted.
2. Stir 4 cups Coco Pops® cereal into the melted chocolate, ensuring evenly coated.
3. With a spoon, fill cupcake cases and place on a baking tray.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for one hour until set.
Why not try our new White Chocolate Crackles recipe made with Coco Pops White Choc Flavour cereal.