Gluten Free Double Chocolate Crackles
Every party needs some options for those who are gluten-intolerant.
Kellogg's popular Double Chocolate Crackles recipe can now be made as a gluten free party treat using Kellogg's Gluten Free Coco Pops! Easy to make and combining a decadent mix of pure dark chocolate with crunchy Coco Pops Gluten Free cereal, they are sure to be a hit with adults and kids alike!
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Coco Pops® Gluten Free
- 250g gluten free dark chocolate, melted
1. Place the chopped dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted.
2. Stir Coco Pops® Gluten Free cereal into the melted chocolate, ensuring evenly coated.
3. With a spoon, fill cupcake cases and place on a baking tray.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for one hour until set.