Sweet Potato Breakfast Pudding
Say “Yum!” with Kellogg’s Sultana Bran®, leftover roasted sweet potato cubes, yoghurt, honey and curry powder.
- 1/2 cup chilled, cooked sweet potato cubes
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Sultana Bran®
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
1. Place sweet potato in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high about 30 seconds or until heated through.
2. In serving bowl place Kellogg’s® Sultana Bran® cereal. Top with yoghurt and sweet potato. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with curry powder. Serve immediately.
*NOTE: If you don’t have leftover sweet potato cubes, cook 1/2 cup of frozen sweet potato cubes. Continue as directed above in step 2.
Serve your sweet potatoes warm or cold.