White Chocolate Crackles
A new twist on the original Chocolate Crackles recipe, these White Chocolate Crackles are a decadent mix of creamy white chocolate made with crunchy Coco Pops® White Choc Flavour cereal.
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Coco Pops® White Choc Flavour
- 250g white chocolate, melted
1. Line a standard 12 cup muffin tray with paper cases.
2. Place the chopped white chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted.
3. Stir Coco Pops® White Choc cereal into the melted white chocolate, ensuring evenly coated.
4. Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin cups.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for one hour until set.