- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original
- 1/2 cup Wheat meal Biscuits, crumbed
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 cups prepared fresh fruit (eg. berries, sliced kiwi fruit, mandarin orange segments or a combination)
1. Mix cereal, crumbs, sugar, margarine and cinnamon. Press firmly into bottom of 20 cm (8") springform pan. Bake at 180°C (350°F) 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
2. In food processor or blender, blend cottage cheese, eggs, honey, vanilla and almond extracts until smooth. Pour over crust.
3. Bake at 160°C (325°F) 35-40 minutes or until firm. Remove from oven and run knife around sides to loosen. Cool to room temperature on rack. Cover and chill.
4. Before serving, remove side of pan and garnish with fruit.