Corn Flakes Chilaquiles
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- 1/4 medium ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped and seeded tomato
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 1 to 2 slices fresh jalapeño pepper
- Lime wedge (optional)
1. In microwave-safe, 2-cup bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in 1 cup Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes cereal. Microwave at high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until a knife inserted near centre comes out clean, checking cooking progress halfway through the microwave time.
2. Top with avocado, tomato, sour cream, 1 tablespoon cereal and jalapeño pepper slices. Serve with lime wedge (if desired).
Microwave cooking times may vary.
This recipe makes a quick and satisfying breakfast-for-dinner on nights when you are crunched for time.