Crunchy Nut Corn Flake Muffins
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup milk
- 60g butter (melted and cooled)
- 2 tbsp choc chips
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes, crushed
- 2 tbsp choc chips, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven 200°C.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt & sugar into a large bowl.
3. Whisk melted butter, egg, vanilla essence & milk together.
4. Pour over the flour mixture & combine until ingredients are just moistened.
5. Batter should still be lumpy.
6. Fold in Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut® Corn Flakes and choc chips.
7. Spoon into well greased muffin tins filling to approximately 2/3 full.
8. Press topping lightly on to the top of each muffin.
9. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 - 25 minutes.