Crunchy Peanut Squares
- 1 cup coarsely chopped jersey caramels
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 200g bar milk chocolate, melted
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®, extra
1. Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan.
2. Line base and 2 long sides with baking paper.
3. Combine jersey caramels and peanut butter in a small non-stick saucepan, stir over very low heat, until smooth.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Working quickly combine Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles® and caramel mixture in a large bowl; mix until well coated.
6. Press mixture into prepared pan.
7. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
8. Combine chocolate and extra Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles® cereal in a medium bowl until cereal is well coated.
9. Spread evenly over chilled cereal mixture.
10. Refrigerate until firm.
11. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.