- 3/4 cup sultanas
- 2 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes
- 1/2 cup red glace cherries,chopped coarsely
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 200g dark or milk eating chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to moderate (180°C/160°C fan-forced).
2. Grease 20cm x 30cm lamington pan; line base and two long sides with baking paper.
3. Combine sultanas, Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes, cherries and condensed milk in medium bowl.
4. Press mixture into prepared pan.
5. Bake about 20 minutes or until browned lightly.
6. Cool in pan before cutting into squares.
7. Spread the melted chocolate over the underside of the florentines, and place chocolate-side up on a wire rack until set.
Tips: Store florentine squares in an airtight container, in refrigerator, for up to one week.