Gluten Free Breakfast Salad
- 1 handful curly kale
- 1 handful baby spinach
- a couple broccoli florets
- ½ green apple, julienned
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 sliced, ripe avocado
- 1 handful buckwheat seeds (for sprinkling)
- 1 handful Kellogg's® Special K® Gluten Free
1. Finely chop the Kale, Spinach & Broccoli (including stems).
2. Toss in a bowl with the sliced apple & lemon juice.
3. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper then scatter through a handful of Kellogg’s® Special K® Gluten Free.
4. Serve topped with a perfectly poached egg, slices of ripe avocado and a sprinkle of buckwheat seeds.