Mango Coconut Chia Breakfast
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons white or black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 3/4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped mango or papaya
1. In small bowl stir together coconut milk, 3 tablespoons chia seeds, sugar (if desired) and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 12 hours.
2. Combine Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles® cereal and coconut flakes. Pour into three serving bowls. Swirl some of the chia seed mixture into each of the three bowls.
3. Top each with mango. Garnish with additional chia seeds and coconut (if desired).
Serve with a little umbrella for the ultimate tropical breakfast vacation.