- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp low fat margarine
- 250g white marshmallows
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain®
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Just Right® Original
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp toasted almonds, roughly chopped
1. Place the honey, low fat margarine and marshmallows into a medium sized bowl.
2. Microwave* on high for 1–2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until almost fully melted.
3. Take out of microwave and add the Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain®, Kellogg's® Just Right®, apricots, sesame seeds and almonds to the marshmallow mixture and combine well.
4. Pour the mix into a lined 30cm x 20cm baking tin and smooth out the surface until even.
5. Allow to cool.
6. Cut into 4 inch bars.
*900-watt microwave used. Timings may vary.
Tip: Add extra dried fruits like sultanas, pineapple and banana chips.