Orange Cranberry Walnut Bread
Whip this yeast bread up in your bread maker on Saturday and enjoy the best French toast ever on Sunday.
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup golden corn syrup
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose or bread flour
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® All Bran®
- 2 tsp grated orange rind
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry bread machine yeast
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries**
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts**
1. In bread machine pan, add ingredients according to manufacturer’s directions.
2. Select Basic White setting. Let cool, remove from pan and slice.
**NOTE: Dried fruit and nuts should be added to bread machine during the “add ingredient” signal (or 15 minutes into the kneading cycle).