Rice Bubbles Frankenstein
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups white marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles®
- Green food colouring
- Black and white fondant (sugar paste)
- Wooden paddle pop sticks
- Cool Tip! – Mix it up and use different coloured fondant and food colouring.
1. In a large pot, melt the butter over low heat.
2. Add the marshmallows and continue stirring until completely melted.
3. Add a few drops of green food colouring until you have your desired Frankenstein colour.
4. Remove from heat and gradually add the Rice Bubbles.
5. Press the mixture into a well-greased pan. Cool it down and cut into rectangles. 6.
Decorate with fondant (black for the hair and the mouth, white and black for the eyes).
7. Insert the wooden stick at the bottom of your Frankensteins.