Simple Savoury Topping
Try this savoury, spiced topping sprinkled over salads, soups, veggie dishes and even pasta.
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp each garlic powder and onion powder
- 2 cups Kellogg’s® All Bran®
1. In large microwaveable bowl, mix together cereal, butter, Worchestershire, hot sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
2. Microwave on high in one minute intervals, stirring well after each minute, for 3 minutes. Let cool completely and transfer to a container with a lid or a re-sealable bag. Store at room temperature for up to one week.
3. Use to replace croutons in salads, to top soups, sprinkled over steamed veggies, on top of baked potatoes or as a snack.