- 150g reduced salt margarine
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Sultana Bran
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup brown or raw sugar
- 1 cup self raising flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup orange juice grated rind of one orange
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour, sifted
1. Melt margarine in a saucepan over low heat or in microwave.
2. Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl until well combined.
3. Spoon tablespoons of mixture formed into a ball onto non-stick baki.ng sheets, 5cm apart and press down lightly with a fork.
4. Bake at 160°C for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Cool on baking sheets before transferring to a wire cooling-tray.
6. Makes 22 approx.
Tested by The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen