Strawberry Instant Pudding Jelly Cups
- 1 packet strawberry instant pudding
- 1 packet of lime jelly
- 8 clear plastic 200ml capacity cups:
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Froot Loops®
1. Make the instant pudding and the jelly as per the packet instructions.
2. Fill the cups with instant pudding mix up to 1/3 and allow to set in fridge while jelly is cooling.
3. Sprinkle 1/4 of the Kellogg's® Froot Loops® over the pudding and top to 2/3 with the cooled jelly, allow to set in fridge until firm.
4. Just before serving add the remaining Kellogg's® Froot Loops® over the cups for extra crunch.
Tips: Serve with fresh berries. Try this with Kellogg's® Coco Pops® and vanilla instant pudding.