- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Sultana Bran
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
1. In a medium bowl, combine Kellogg's® Sultana Bran, breadcrumbs, parsley and onion.
2. Add egg and combine well.
3. Dry the inside of chicken cavity and spoon in the stuffing mix.
4. Pack the stuffing firmly, however not too firm or it will push out during cooking.
5. Seal the end of the cavity with butchers string or a metal skewer and roast as per usual.
Tip: To use this stuffing in a turkey multiply the recipe by 3 and add 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped sage. It is recommended that bird is stuffed just before cooking as the stuffing can dry the meat out if done too far ahead.