Sultana Bran Banana Bread
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of desiccated coconut
- 80 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups self-raising flower
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Sultana Bran®
- 1 dash Cold milk
- Cinnamon and sugar (for sprinkling)
1. Blend the bananas, sugar, coconut, butter and eggs in a food processor.
2. Add the flour and baking powder and mix.
3. Add enough cold milk to achieve a thick batter consistency.
4. Pour into a lined loaf tin and top with Kellogg’s® Sultana Bran®.
5. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes at 160 degrees.
6. Once cool, slice the loaf and serve with churned butter.