Sultana Bran Snack Bars
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 125g reduced-fat margarine
- 1/3 cup golden syrup
- 3 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Sultana Bran
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped finely
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
1. Preheat oven to moderate (180°C/160°C fan-forced).
2. Grease 19cm x 29cm rectangular slice pan; line base and two long sides with baking paper.
3. Combine sugar, margarine and syrup in medium saucepan; stir over low heat until margarine melts.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix until well combined.
5. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
6. Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven about 30 minutes or until browned and firm to touch.
7. Cool in pan before cutting.