Roll right out of bed with this unique bowl featuring Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles®, soy milk, pickled ginger, sesame oil and a fried egg.
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped pickled ginger
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup soy milk
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- Crushed nori seaweed (optional)
1. In serving bowl combine Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles® cereal and ginger.
2. In a non-stick 20cm frypan heat butter over medium-high heat. Carefully break egg and slide into pan. Reduce heat to low. Slowly cook until white is completely set and yolk begins to thicken, but is not hard. Carefully turn egg over. Cook to desired doneness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on cereal mixture.
3. Gently pour soy milk over cereal mixture. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with seaweed (if desired). Serve immediately.
Serve with a spoon AND chopsticks for an impressively creative brunch with friends.