Tiger-Style Fried Ice Cream
Combine Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes with Greek yoghurt, chocolate syrup, ground cinnamon, whipped cream and fresh raspberries, and you’ll have a breakfast that makes you roar for more.
- 1/2 cup vanilla or plain Greek yoghurt
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flakes
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Fresh red raspberries (optional)
1. Place yoghurt container in freezer for eight to 24 hours. Remove from freezer. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Push frozen yogurt out of container onto serving plate.
2. Arrange half of the Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes cereal around yoghurt. Sprinkle the remaining cereal on top of yoghurt, slightly pressing cereal into the sides of the yoghurt.
3. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with dessert topping and raspberries (if desired).
Grab the chocolate syrup by the tail and drizzle it on like tiger stripes.