Warm Quinoa Rice Bubbles
Warm up your mornings with Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles®, combined with quinoa, milk, vanilla, agave syrup, fresh raspberries and ground cinnamon.
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1/3 cup hot cooked black quinoa
- 1/3 cup fresh red raspberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
1. Place Kellogg’s® Rice Bubbles® cereal in serving bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, stir milk and vanilla essence together.
3. Top cereal with quinoa and raspberries. Drizzle with milk mixture and agave syrup. Serve immediately.
*NOTE: For cinnamon quinoa, in fine mesh strainer rinse 1 cup dry quinoa. In small saucepan over medium-low heat bring 2 cups milk to simmering. Stir in quinoa and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, about 20 minutes or until milk is absorbed and quinoa is tender, stirring frequently. If necessary, add a little more milk if the liquid is absorbed before the grains are tender. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Leftovers may be covered and refrigerated for up to 1 week. Makes about 3 cups.
Substitute almond milk if you prefer.