White Chocolate Strawberries
- 300g white chocolate, chopped
- 24 small to medium strawberries with the green stalks attached
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
1. Microwave* the chocolate on high for 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until almost fully melted. 2. Stir until chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
3. Dip strawberries into the melted chocolate and allow some of it to roll off, dip immediately into the Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles® and ensure a generous coating.
4. Place onto a cooling rack to set for 15 minutes. 5. Serve immediately once set.
Tip: Try this recipe with Milk Chocolate and Kellogg's® Coco Pops®.
* 900-watt microwave used. Timings may vary.