- 250g copha®*
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1 cup desiccated coconut ¾ cup
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup packaged, dried mixed fruit
- glacè cherries for topping
1. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Melt copha slowly over low heat.
3. Cool slightly, pour onto dry ingredients. Mix well.
4. Working quickly spoon into paper patty cases or press into a lamington tin.
5. Freeze until set (about 15 minutes), then store in the refrigerator.
6. Serve cut into fingers and topped with glacè cherries.
*Registered trademark of Peerless Foods. Kremela in New Zealand.
Tested by The Australian Women's Weekly Test Kitchen.