Chocolate Mint Slice
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar, sifted
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250g copha®*, chopped
- 3 Tbsp cocoa
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/4 tsp peppermint essence
- 60g softened butter
- 3-4 tsps milk
1. In a large bowl, mix the Kellogg's® Rice Bubbles®, icing sugar, cocoa & coconut.
2. Slowly melt the copha® in a saucepan over a low heat.
3. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Add to Rice Bubbles mixture, stirring until well combined.
5. Firmly press mixture into a foil lined 23x33cm rectangular cake tin.
6. Refrigerate until firm.
7. Mix together 2 cups icing sugar, 1/4 tsp peppermint essence, 60g softened butter, 3–4 tsps milk to make a soft icing.
8. Spread over chilled base.
9. Return to refrigerator until firm.
10. Cut into pieces.
copha®* - Registered trade mark Peerless Foods.*Kremelta in New Zealand